Hippocrates was a Greek Nutritionist, Physician and Surgeon who lived from approximately 460 B.C. until around 370 B.C. He is considered “The Father of Medicine” and is credited as being the first physician who believed that diseases were not caused by superstition or gods, but rather that diseases had natural causes.
Hippocrates beliefs were designed and completely laid out over 2500 years ago as ten rules. Western medicine and many western lifestyles seem to have disregarded and strayed from these rules. These are the same rules used to develop the Hippocratic oath taken by all doctors.
HIPPOCRATES 10 RULES TO LIVE BY
1. The natural way is the only way. This should be an obvious medical pursuit, according to Mother Nature and Hippocrates.
2. Treat the cause of an illness, not the symptom. Modern synthetic drugs just mask the illness, but never deal with the origin. Identify the root cause for true healing and restoration of health.
3. Look to the spine for illnesses. Hippocrates strongly suggested this which relates to modern day chiropractic treatment.
4. Throw away your drugs and heal the people with food. Food is medicine – medicine is food. Hippocrates knew that food had health giving qualities – now known as protein, real food, vitamins and minerals.
5. Most illness can be prevented by eating natural foods. The majority of foods that Americans consume are processed, refined, overcooked, full of chemicals, pesticides, artificial ingredients, xenohormones, antibiotics, GMOs and grown in mineral depleted soil.
6. A healthy colon is essential. All disease begins in the gut. The U.S. Government reports that colon problems are dramatically increasing in America. Optimizing digestion and a healthy functioning colon are crucial for health, vitality, longevity and fat loss.
7. Do not administer dangerous and harmful medications. The F.D.A. admits that prescription drugs kill 50,000 – 350,000 people a year in America.
8. Do no harm to your patients. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that the end result of most drug therapy is harmful side effects.
9. Do not perform surgery for money. The U.S. Government reports that 75 percent of all surgeries in this country are unnecessary.
10. The word protein means most important. Hippocrates named protein as the most essential food we should consume, as the greater percentage of our bodies are comprised of it.
“If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” ~Hippocrates
★ Schedule a free-15 minute consult. I consult with men and women around the world via telephone or Skype and with clients locally in the Phoenix area. I will determine the root cause and design a lifestyle plan and protocol so you can heal and restore your health.