Did you know that you can order your own lab tests online? Your doctor’s orders are not necessary to do so. It’s convenient, saves you time and money, and you’ll get a thorough and complete lab panel for hundreds of dollars less!!!
Serious medical conditions can go undetected for up to two years without noticeable symptoms. A thorough and complete blood chemistry wellness test provides the best warning indicator. The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable. You now have direct access to major clinical laboratory testing across the U.S. for those important blood chemistry and wellness tests.
Many consumers are under-insured, have high deductibles or health plans without a wellness benefit. Others get incomplete and insufficient lab testing from their primary doctor that is not comprehensive and missing many basic and important lab values.
DirectLabs® is the leader in direct access laboratory testing. They offer a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests directly to you online at extremely discounted prices. Their tests often cost less than through your provider, even with insurance. They offer lab testing for peak health and wellness, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid, hormones, heavy metal toxicity, gastrointestinal disorders, silent infections (bacterial, fungal, viral, SIBO, parasites, Candida), brain health and more.
Below you’ll find the top recommended tests to order and the steps to order your own lab tests from Direct Labs.
- Start by creating an account at Direct Labs.
- After creating your account, order the two following tests:
- 10 Most Important Tests You can view a sample report on their website
- Thyroid Antibodies Panel (type this in their search area) The thyroid antibody test you want to order is $88
- After placing your order, a lab requisition will be emailed to you, which you will print out. On the Direct Labs’ website you will find a list of lab locations in your zip code area. Just plug your zip code into the search area on their site and you’ll find a list of labs in your area in which you will take your lab requisition in for your fasted blood draw.
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment at the local testing center of your choice. Take your printed lab order with you the day of your blood draw. Blood is drawn and then, the results are emailed and uploaded to your account, which you can forward to my office for the Blood Chemistry Analysis.
- You will pay upfront out-of-pocket when ordering these tests from Direct Labs, however you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement afterwards.
- Be sure to fast for 10-12 hours prior to the blood draw. Drink plenty of water the day before and morning of the blood draw.
- Submit a copy of your lab results to my office for the Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis.
The Comprehensive Digestive Stool test is one test I highly recommended for all individuals, especially for those experiencing digestive problems, bloating, gas, body odor, constipation, diarrhea, depression (95 percent of serotonin is produced in the gut – not the brain), leaky gut, gallbladder issues, immune dysfunction (70-80 percent of the immune system is in the gut), autoimmune disorders, Parkinson’s disease and more. “Who Might Benefit from a Stool Analysis”
“All disease starts in the gut.” – Hippocrates
“The primary seat of insanity is the region of the stomach and intestines.” French psychiatrist Phillipe Pinel (1745-1826), known as the father of modern psychiatry.
A comprehensive digestive stool analysis (CDSA) provides an extensive look at the health and function of your gut health. The CDSA evaluates microbiota, levels of healthy gut flora (bacteria balance and imbalances), detects underlying pathogens, dysbiotic bacteria, parasites, Candida, yeast, fungal and bacterial infections, maldigestion and malabsorption, inflammation, immune function (sIgA), short chain fatty acid status & other biomarkers of GI health.
- Order the Doctor’s Data Comprehensive Stool Analysis w/Parasitology x3-DD KIT from Direct Labs. This specific test is the GOLD standard in stool and digestive testing.
- Stop all vitamins and supplements for a full three days prior to collecting your sample. You may resume vitamins after submitting your stool samples.
- Submit at copy of your CDSA results to my office for the analysis.
Be Empowered! Take charge of your health and wellness today.
Schedule a free-15 minute consult. I consult with men and women around the world and with clients locally in the Phoenix area. My philosophy is to identify the root cause of any underlying health issues, and design a healing protocol and comprehensive LIFESTYLE plan specific to your unique biochemistry so you can heal, experience vibrant health, and look, think and feel better than ever for a lifetime.
Copyright © Paula Owens. All Rights Reserved.
This article is copyright material and may not be reproduced or copied without permission. Reproduction of this article may be shared and is permissible only when the instructions found at the bottom of this blog are followed. Thank you.